Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Family Pressure

After borned of Jing Jia, I feel I am very very closed to my family, espcially my mama. Our relationship is really good. But in the other hand, a 'hidden conflict' has been raised up by my sister-in-laws. In order to resolve the conflict, Big bro and I have been squeenzed and under certain pressure of make our family to reunion....

Recently my newphew had operation, so my sis in law wanted mom to take care of the wound. But her condition is NOT to bring Jia along. I had been trying hard to arrange, but i really can't on leave. This had been making big bro almost gone into crazy. Mom do not want to have Jia to pass to other people take care. aiii... so to make big confront, we insist to bring jia over too. At the same time we got papa to go there too....

Bad things really happened. She cried and said something which is she felt very sad. I understand her feeling, but I do not add more words bcos this will not help anything, but only added more 'anger'. She wanted me to bring mom back, but i didnt' do it,bcos i know she needs her, she just very worry that Jia will hurt her son.

After few hours, her mood seem ok already, i don't know why that was happened. She talked to me softly and nicely. When i went home, i somemore said 'Merry Christmas' to her, she smiled.

From this case, i learnt something. When someone angry with us, we listen. Maybe she just need people to listen. After listen already, she accept and open heart back to us. :D

Mom is right, we need her to accept Jia ... let her understand that mom also love other grandchildrent.

We really hope that our family conflict can be resolved faster, so that we really have a happy family back . :P

No comments: