Thursday, December 27, 2007

Step 1 for my Power Puff House

Today still a free day for me.
Therefore i started to browse some banking website to look for the best personal package. Notice their offer are quite standard. Just that try to find one which is more convenient and flexible one.

I was thinking to borrow RM25,000 of the loan. If just a RM25K which will make my business successful as i was planning, then this will be the first 'loan' to make me rich.

I suddenly have very strong feeling that i will win this challenge. I want to achieve my goal and life. I do not want to waste anymore time to something i am not interested too.

After I do this business i know that i will be more busy than current life.
After I do this business i will have more control about my time
After I do this business i will have chance to take care of my bb and future bb.
After I do this business i will have more extra income approx RM13,000 month gross profit.

All of the reason state above will be my motivation to go towards my goal.

No comments: